Our Southern Hemisphere winter is just sort of expiring, and the weather has been sort of psychotic up to now, to put it mildly. Howling gales, scorching berg winds one day, with a sudden drop in temperature late afternoon, which can turn into a freezing cold early evening. Despite all of this the hardy folk of Northern Natal had been hard at work to be ready for the next crop of visitors that want to see the battlefields. With the brutal rise in the fuel price the last few months, and the uncertain international picture nowadays, we can but hope that all will be well.
- ‘n KZN slagveldtoer in Afrikaans, met Covid 19 en al.
- Spioenkop and other iconic destinations of the history tourist – the ramblings of a battlefield guide in Northern Natal
- My Name is History, and my Art is War – Blood on iTaleni Hill
- My name is History, and my Art is War.
- The year 2017 – A review on the run
History’s Walk on Facebook