- ‘n KZN slagveldtoer in Afrikaans, met Covid 19 en al.
- Spioenkop and other iconic destinations of the history tourist – the ramblings of a battlefield guide in Northern Natal
- My Name is History, and my Art is War – Blood on iTaleni Hill
- My name is History, and my Art is War.
- The year 2017 – A review on the run
History’s Walk on Facebook
Tag Archives: Blood River
What it is all about. My trusty old Condor at the De Jagersdrift turn-off. I was on my way to the Blood River museum here. This year had proven to be an exceptionally good year, so far. To be quite … Continue reading
Yes, that is me, standing next to the Covenant wagon at the site of the Battle of Blood River. Like I have said, I tour any Natal battlefield you can think of, (that is not further than a day’s ride, … Continue reading