- Spioenkop and other iconic destinations of the history tourist – the ramblings of a battlefield guide in Northern Natal
- My Name is History, and my Art is War – Blood on iTaleni Hill
- My name is History, and my Art is War.
- The year 2017 – A review on the run
- The year of 2017 – a sign of things to come…??
History’s Walk on Facebook
Tag Archives: Rorke’s Drift
So, you want to do a battlefield tour in the far-off wastelands of the ancient Zulu Kingdom, do you….? Here is a pointer or two: I am a specialist military history guide, and I do battlefield tours. I am known … Continue reading
What does a Professional Battlefield Guide Really Do? I have published this article on my Linked-In profile as well. Any good battlefield guide, especially in KZN, will know that guiding clients around any battlefield in the province is one of … Continue reading