- Spioenkop and other iconic destinations of the history tourist – the ramblings of a battlefield guide in Northern Natal
- My Name is History, and my Art is War – Blood on iTaleni Hill
- My name is History, and my Art is War.
- The year 2017 – A review on the run
- The year of 2017 – a sign of things to come…??
History’s Walk on Facebook
Tag Archives: Italeni
VOORTREKKER-ZULU CONFRONTATIONS OF 1838 The Vlugkommando and the Battle of Italeni, April 11, 1838 PART 1 Introduction The Battle of Blood River is one of those epic confrontations in the momentous history of this country that has held people in … Continue reading