- Spioenkop and other iconic destinations of the history tourist – the ramblings of a battlefield guide in Northern Natal
- My Name is History, and my Art is War – Blood on iTaleni Hill
- My name is History, and my Art is War.
- The year 2017 – A review on the run
- The year of 2017 – a sign of things to come…??
History’s Walk on Facebook
Category Archives: Travel
Well, it had to come. We were dumbstruck by a collossal increase in the fuel price of over 60 cents per litre last week. This now means that I have to fork out almost a thousand bucks to fill up … Continue reading
At History’s Walk we can definitely arrange a full day of touring for you. I am a registered Kwazulu – Natal provincial guide who does battlefield tours to all major sites of the three wars that were fought in this province. I … Continue reading
Yep, that is it. The battlefields. We have about 68 of them around the eclectic little town of Dundee, nestled among the Biggarsberg mountains of Northern KZN. This particular winter of 2011 is rather nippy, with the chance of snow in … Continue reading